AP Chem 2018-2019 Calendar & Documents
Unit 7: Kinetics
Unit 7 Calendar
Dates and Deadlines:
*Ch. 12 OWL Due March 3
*Ch. 12 Notes and Notebooks Due Test Day
*Test Dates: March 7 & 8
- Below are the main topics of this unit. You should use the resources below and your textbook (Ch. 12) to master all topics.
- All work should be done in your AP Chem notebook.
- Watch videos and take notes at home.
- Class time is for practice, group collaboration, and labs.
- You will complete daily progress checks during class.
- You will have daily conferences with Ms. Wong.
- You are to work at your own pace to ensure you master all topics below by test day.
- Lab requirement - you are to complete at least one of the lab assignments and take a lab quiz before test day.
Concepts to Master
*All video/class notes are also accessible through Class Notes link in Schoology.
I. Collision Theory
- Answer Keys: See Class Notes Link in Schoology for class discussion notes.
II. Instantaneous and Relative Rates
III. Differential Rate Laws
IV. Integrated Rate Laws